(for in-store use only)
- Credit will be issued for 20% of the retail value of your paperback books, not to exceed $2.00 per book.
- Credit for hardcovers as issued is 50 cents each.
- You may use your store credit for up to 50% of your total purchase.
- 50% of your total purchase must be cash, check, or charge.
- Any remaining store credit may be used on future purchases.
- Credit does not expire and is transferable.
- Credit given for DVD's, CD's and Audio Books.
No credit given for the following (although we will happily accept these books and find a home for them):
- Reader's Digest Condensed
- Hardcovers with no jackets if issued with a jacket
- Romance Series issued monthly over two years old
- Computer and reference books older than five years
- Children's book club sets
- Books in poor and/or damaged condition
- VHS tapes
- Audio Book on Tape
- Music Cassettes
No credit may be used on monthly specials, new books or books marked "ND" (no discount).