The books sold online are priced as listed on our website.
The books found only in the store are priced as follows:
- Paperbacks: 50% of the manufacturer's retail price with a minimum price of $3.00 for used Adult books.
- Hardcovers: Prices range from $4 for used Adult books.
- New books are individually priced based on the market (usually 20% or more off list price). Store credit (provided through our trade policy) cannot be used toward the purchase of new books.
Payment Methods Accepted
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Check, Money Order, and PayPal. If you wish to pay by credit card for an online purchase, you can do so through PayPal without having to actually create a PayPal account. If you wish to pay directly by credit card, please call the store to have your payment processed.
We strive to describe our products as accurately as possible. If it is determined that we have made an error in our listing, we will gladly refund the purchase price plus shipping (including return shipping by media mail (if it is a book) or parcel post, if it is a non-book), provided that the following conditions have been met:
- You contact us by email within seven (7) days of receipt to let us know that you intend to return the item;
- We receive the item within thirty (30) days of delivery to you; and
- The item is received by us in the same ocndition that it was in when it left our store.
Within the United States, we generally ship by media mail (for books) and parcel post (for non-books), unless you request otherwise. Please note that delivery time for media mail can vary. We usually provide delivery confirmation free of charge so you will be able to track your package through www.usps.com or www.endicia.com.
Outside of the United States, we ship by first class international or priority international mail, depending on the size of the package. Again, delivery time can vary, depending on whether the package is held up by customs in the United States or in the destination country. Unfortunately, tracking service is not provided by the Post Office for international shipping.
If you order a book or other product that is oversized, we may request that you pay an additional fee to cover the additional postage. We will promptly email you if this is the case.
We pride ourselves on packing as carefully and securely as possible. However, if you have a specific concern, especially if the book is rare or hard to find, we strongly recommend that you purchase insurance. Please email us at the time of your order if you would like to purchase insurance.